What we collect
Weeks Law may collect and use the following kinds of personally identifying information about you:
- Name, contact information (including email address) and any other information you may provide during the process of and for the purpose of using the website or subscribing to any of the Site’s services, if such subscription is made available (including credit card details, bank account details, etc.);
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests;
- Information about your use of the Site; and
- Any other information that you send to us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better information and/or service, and in particular we may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improving our website, including the flexibility of the Site;
- Administer the Site and/or personalize the Site for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the Site’s services, if any; and
- Periodically sending promotional emails or special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Weeks Law may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard, secure and prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store your personal information on our secured system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.